Important Reminders for Potential Presenters – Signature Required
1. Presentations will be scheduled throughout the conference. Please do not submit a proposal unless you are able to appear in Indianapolis on any day of the conference, April 3-5, 2019.
2. All presenters are encouraged to register for the conference and agree to contribute his/her services in a volunteer capacity. Exceptions must be approved by Conference Educational Tracks Chair.
3. New presenters are encouraged to partner with individuals who have presented in the past.
4. Presenters must provide material, in electronic format, prior to the conference for inclusion on the conference mobile app. It will be due by March 8, 2019. Any additional handouts provided will be responsibility of the presenter.
5. Overt marketing of presenter products and/or services is not permitted during workshop presentations EXCEPT in the Sponsor/Exhibitor Track.
6. Additional presenters cannot be added without advance permission of Educational Tracks Chair after the Presenter Agreement deadline of November 5, 2018.