Welcome to the Oakland Teacher Retention Grant Program Application. Please complete and submit your grant proposal by 5pm on Friday, May 4, 2018.
You are able to return to the application to make edits as often as needed until the 5pm on Friday, May 4. You will receive a personalized link via email once you input your contact information and click 'SUBMIT' on the last page.
Please note: every time you make edits, you will need to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the LAST page to save what you’ve entered after every session on the application. You’ll then receive a personalized link (via email) that you can return to.
'SUBMIT' is not considered final submission until 5pm on May 4.
If you run into any problems or have any questions about the application, please contact David Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reminder: We are thrilled to offer a free workshop to support grant teams in designing their retention grant projects as well as office hour sessions to get support in writing strong applications.
Design an Effective Teacher Retention Project
Thursday, April 19 5-8pm
* Analyze your school's Gallup survey data. If your school doesn't have survey data, don't worry - we'll walk you through a process to identify some teacher engagement and retention opportunities
* Plan a strong retention project at your school site
* Get coaching and feedback
* Get to know other Oakland teacher teams designing innovative projects and test your ideas with each other
* Food included!
To register, click here
Office Hours for Grant Writing Support
Tuesday, April 10, 5-7pm
Saturday, April 14, 11am-1pm
Tuesday, April 24, 5-7pm
* Get clarity on specific sections of grant application
* Get coaching and feedback on draft sections of your application
* Come away confident with a plan for completing the application
To register, click here: http://bit.ly/2HBLGrL