Rules for Vendors:
1. Non-refundable Vendor Fee includes one 10x10 space in food court area. Vendor must supply tents, canopies, tables and chairs. All vendors staying for both days may leave up tents/tables/chairs & signs, at your own risk but no products may be left on site. MHPS will not be held responsible.
2. Set-up may begin at noon on Friday, Sept. 14 and 8:30am on Saturday. You must unload all vehicles quickly and move to designated parking lot. DO NOT SET UP UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR BOOTH ASSIGNMENT. Setting up in an incorrect location may result in moving your equipment. Event ends at 10pm on Friday and 6pm on Saturday. All vendors must empty their areas and remove trash by this time.
3. Signs/banners are permitted, but must be limited to your designated area.
4. Due to recent upgrades in the electric service, household extension cords will cause trips in the circuits. All cords used to connect must be GROUND FAULT 12 GUAGE cords.
5. Cost per space is $250/day or $400 for both days before August 1, 2018 or $300/day or $500 both days from August 1 to September 12, 2018. Spaces are limited and applications/menus will be approved on a first come, first served basis. PAYMENT IS DUE NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2018.
6. Please address any problems or concerns prior to or during the event to the Food Vending Director at email@example.com or by calling 267-438-4161 (Anna Glisson) or 610-587-7409 (Michael Manerchia).