Criteria for Submissions:
• All creative works must be submitted and received by 5:00pm Friday, May 18, 2018.
• Submissions must be the entrants’ original work.
• Must not contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, offensive, threatening, profane, harassing, or discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender, or age), and must not promote illegal activities.
• Must not include contain or perform any non-authorized copyrighted media production including but not limited to music, films, books, television programming, etc., or identifying descriptions of any media property.
• Must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights; including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, submissions must not include third party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, music, or sculptures without permission.
• Sculpture Valley reserves the right to use and reproduce images of accepted artwork in ACREofART marketing materials and on other sposoring ogainization media outlets.
• Sculpture Valley is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen artwork. Sculpture Valley will not indemnify or insure artwork for damages to the work itself or for any loss that may result from the displaying of the artwork.