International Student Programs (ISP) Student Leader Expectations 2019-2020
- To pursue personal spiritual growth and pray regularly for other leaders, your organization, and the campus.
- To prioritize being a student. ISP student leaders will have and maintain a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA and not be on any probation with Student Development.
- To follow through with all responsibilities assigned by your team leaders, ISP Director, and the ISP office staff.
- To support, and get to know, each other as you partner to meet the ISP office mission. Cabinets will meet regularly to accomplish goals and fellowship.
- To develop your own talents, skills, and gifts as you serve in this role.
- To utilize campus resources, including the ISP, and to connect other students to these.
- To ask for help; for your sake, the good of your team and those you are responsible for.
- ISP student leaders agree without reservation to abide by the rules of this organization and reaffirm their commitment to Wheaton College and its community covenant. They remember that the ISP, as part of Wheaton College, stands for Christ and His Kingdom. They believe that we are a community bound together as brothers and sisters in Christ. Therefore, they will strive to be committed to one another, to love one another, and to be Christ-like examples. They agree to voluntarily resign their leadership position if they fail to pursue the intent of this statement.