(please continue scrolling down to bottom to submit form)
Guidelines for Dog Owners
To participate with your dog at Bark in the Park, you must agree to comply with the following important Guidelines & Attendance Waiver and Release:
DOG REGISTRATION BEGINS 4:30 PM; GATES OPEN 5:00PM; GAME STARTS 6:00PM
Registration Tent is located at the Left Field North Gate
GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ ATTEMPT STARTS AT THE TOP OF THE 3RD INNING
1. All fans attending the Bark in the Park event must submit a waiver form at the Registration Tents located outside the Left Field North Gate. Dog Registration begins at 5:00 pm. Gates open at 5:00pm. You will be fully responsible for your dog and any injuries or property damage.
2. To participate, a dog must be at least six months old, in good health and fully house trained.
3. All Dogs MUST remain on a leash no longer than 6 feet at all times. No retractable leashes please. If you do have a retractable leash, please keep it locked in a short position – no longer than 6 feet.
4. Limit one dog per adult guest 18 years of age or older.
5. All fans with dogs must purchase a special Bark in the Park ticket to gain admission to Shaw Park, which must be presented at the Registration table outside the Left Field North Gate on the night of the game. Each ticket includes admission for one Adult and one Dog (2 seats) plus a Doggy Treat Bag (while quantities last). Additional single Human tickets may be purchased. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog.
6. Dogs should be taken to the real grass sod Potty areas to relieve themselves (by Registration & Right Field South Gate). Bags and trash cans will be available. Please be courteous and responsible – please pick up after your dog.
7. Your dog must have current required vaccinations (Rabies, DHLP, Parvo etc.) to attend the game.
8. This event is intended for FRIENDLY dogs. Use good judgment regarding the temperament of your dog. Do not bring your dog if he/she is unreliable in crowds, with other dogs and/or with strangers. If your dog is not friendly or is having a bad day, please take your dog home. We want the event to be enjoyable for everyone and reserve the right to ask aggressive or unfriendly dogs to leave.
9. Do not bring a dog to the event that has bitten and/or is aggressive, excessively vocal or fearful.
10. Please do not bring a dog that is ill, behaving abnormally or in heat. Please remove your dog from the premises if he/she becomes ill. Keep your eye on the ball - please be aware of potential fly balls while you’re at the game.
11. There will be bowls of water available for your dogs but we suggest also bringing your own bowls if possible, and perhaps also comfortable bedding, blankets or mats to place on your dog’s seat or the ground. You dog can also cool off and play in our Puppy Pools located by Registration!