TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. It is understood that Stolen Hearts Photography is the exclusive, official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract.
2. The Photographer reserves the right to re-schedule your session in any circumstance. If your session is re-scheduled by the photographer for any reason, the client is entitled to a full refund if the client chooses to cancel the re-scheduled session.
3. Session fees must be paid on or before the portrait session date. Preview images will not be available until the session fee has been paid in full. The deposit holds your date and is non-refundable should you no longer require my services. No amount of monies paid to me are refundable unless I experience an emergency that renders me unable to provide the agreed services.
4. Unedited images do not represent Stolen Hearts Photography style and her work so unedited images are not available to the client.
5. Please do not bring your own camera or recording equipment to the session. If a camera is present, I will have to request that it be put away and this is a very awkward moment which I would love to avoid.
6. Stolen Hearts Photography reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend Stolen Hearts Photography in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Images may be use for publications on Magazines or photography related.
7. Upon signature, the Photographer shall reserve the time and date agreed upon.
8. All session fees and deposits are non-refundable, even if the portrait is rescheduled or canceled for any reason other than inclement weather and by the photographer.
9. If Stolen Hearts Photography cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer ’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event that Stolen Hearts Photography fails to perform for any other reason, Stolen Hearts Photography shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
10. Gallery of images are available during the time the photographer let's you know. Usually a 30 day gallery is available. If after months or years the client wants the gallery back and if available there will be a fee to upload images again.
11. The charges in this Contract are based on Stolen Hearts Photograpy ’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
12. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to copy or reproduce negatives, digital images and printed photographs elsewhere without Stolen Hearts Photography ’s permission, in the form of a Print Release, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
13.I do not offer free or discounted re-shoots on the basis of client regret over wardrobe choice, location choice, etc.
Upon viewing samples of my work, you have decided to invest in my services to photograph you and your family because you are confident that I can give you results which you will cherish.
14. As an artist, I reserve the right to artistically interpret what I see and in what ways I choose to photograph a scene. This may mean that some shots are color, some are B&W. This is my interpretation and vision as an artist. DO NOT USE YOUR OWN FILTERS to the images given.
15. CAKE SMASH SESSIONS. The photographer will not be held liable in the event that a child is found to be allergic to any of the ingredients used to make the cake. It is the responsability of the client to let the photographer know of any allergies uon booking. The photographer may obtain the cake from a local grocery store such a SaveMart or Safeway.
16. This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.
This contract shall be goverend by the laws of the Country of the United States in the State of Louisiana and any applicable Federal Law.