SUBMISSION DUE DATE: April 20, 2018
EXHIBIT OPENING DATE May 4, 2018
EXHIBIT CLOSING DATE: May 6, 2018
It shall be the goal of the Evendale Youth Art Exhibit to provide increased awareness of the artistic talents of the youth of the Evendale area by promoting the exhibition of art and to make available the opportunity to participate in the show.
1. School children between the ages of 6 and 18 years who are residents of Evendale, Ohio who are presently enrolled in elementary, middle, or high school. If older than age 18 years, the artist must have completed the work while in school within the past twelve (12) months. Grandchildren of Evendale residents are eligible as well.
III. ENTRY RULES
1. PHOTOGRAPHS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS SHOW. Mixed-media artworks containing photography elements will be accepted, but works that are only photography can be submitted to the bi-annual Evendale Photography Exhibit, under that exhibit’s rules.
2. All entries must have a border or matting as specified by the following illustration.
3. No student may enter more than three works of art.
4. The artist, by entering the show, stipulates the work is completely original and not a copy of any published photographs or works of art by another artist.
5. The Evendale Fine Art Exhibit Committee reserves the right not to show any picture it considers unsuitable, due to size or subject matter. Acceptance at the time of entry will not guarantee that the work will be exhibited. Youth Art pieces are not for sale, as this is an amateur showing.
6. All entries must be delivered to the Evendale Recreation Center, on Thursday, May 3, 2018 during the hours of 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Late entries will not be accepted. All work must be picked up the week of May 7 at the Recreation Center Front Desk during open hours. Any unclaimed items remaining after that time are subject to disposal at the discretion of the Evendale Fine Arts Committee
7. The Village of Evendale staff and volunteers will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur to any work of art.
ENTRY NOTE: Strict adherence to all entry rules is required. Failure to comply may disqualify the entry.
Friday, May 4 6:00-9:00 pm
Saturday, May 5 12:00-5:00 pm
Sunday, May 6 1:00 - 4:00 pm