Rates for removal, salting and other related services are stated on a separate quote sent to you through our "Jobber" Electronic Quoting system. Please note that we will be billing for a minimum of 2 removals per month for residential properties and the agreed upon rate for commercial properties regardless of the number of snow events during the months from December through March. Your electronic approval and signature on this form and the Jobber form hereby confirms your agreement to the rates.
The above stated customer agrees to the following terms:
1. All work will be completed in a professional and efficient manner.
2. During large snow events of 4+ inches of snow, removal will begin after the first 4” or as soon as possible given weather conditions. During snow events that are expected to last more than 8 hours or 4+ inches, the main roads and driveway aprons will be opened first. Once the snowfall has reasonably come to an end, a final clean-up of all areas will commence.
3. J&M Professional Services will attempt to service customer’s properties as quickly as possible after a snow event, however, makes no guarantees as to exactly when snow removal services will commence unless specified in writing in a separate agreement and signed by both parties. Snow removal services are not time specific and may commence at any given time of day to provide prompt removal for all of our clients.
4. Snow removal and/or salt services may commence day or night regardless of the time of day to allow prompt service to all of our customers.
5. The amount of time needed to remove snow from driveways and sidewalks will depend on a number of factors including: Total accumulation, consistency, air temperature, amount of packing that has occurred, and the amount of obstructions in driveway.
6. Either party may terminate this agreement at any time with an advance written notice. Cancellation date will be 30 days after such notice is received. Customer is responsible for all costs of services rendered prior to cancellation. If their contract is terminated by no fault of J&M Professional Services an early termination fee may be applied for each month and or year of the remaining contract.
7. Payment not received by J&M Services within 30 days of service will result in $50.00 assessed for each 30-day period that payment is past due. Forms of acceptable payment are Cash/Check/ and Credit Card (3% convenience charge applies to CC payments). A $50.00 fee will be charged for any returned checks and any other bank fees that incur.
8. J&M Professional Services LLC, shall not be responsible for damage to customer’s property due to the presence of preexisting conditions on said property such as cracked, uneven, pockmarked, or otherwise deteriorated surface areas.
9. Property owner(s) accepts all liability for slip and fall accidents, and any motor vehicle accidents that occur on their property. Changes of weather are considered an “Act of God” and J&M Professional Services assumes no liability for “Acts of God”.
10. Reports of Property Damage (Non-Turf) must be reported to J&M Professional Services within forty-eight (48) hours. Failure to report damages constitutes a waiver and J&M Professional Services is released of liability.
11. Property/Turf Damages that occur due a lack of ground frost is unavoidable. J&M Professional Services does it’s best to place the snow on the turf with minimal damages to the property while maintaining enough room to place future snow falls. However, as seen over the past few years we have had an increasing lack of ground frost and this is beyond our control.
All future turf damage due to poor or no ground frost with be repaired as follows: J&M Professional Services will be liable for the materials (seed, soil, fertilizer etc...) needed to repair the damages and the customer will be liable for the man hours needed to complete the repairs at our hourly rate of $65.
12. Customer is aware that that plowing and/or application of deicers may not clear their property to bare pavement and that slippery conditions may prevail even after snow removal and/or applications of deicers. J&M Professional Services assumes no liability for slip and fall accidents or vehicle accidents as a result of this naturally occurring condition. Customer agrees to defend and hold harmless J&M Professional Services for any and all trespass or suits that may arise as a result of this naturally occurring condition.
13. This agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between J&M Professional Services and customer and supersedes and cancels all prior written arrangements of the parties.
14. This agreement can not be modified except in writing and any modification must be signed by both parties to this agreement.
15. In the event of excessive seasonal snow builds up that would require removal from the property; an additional quote will be provided prior to rendering services.
16. If any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
*In the event that gasoline prices exceed $3.50 a gallon a fuel surcharge of 5% will be applied to the billed hourly rate for the duration that gasoline exceeds $3.50 per gallon.
*J&M Professional Services is not responsible for blowing and drifting snow after the initial removal.
*J&M Professional Services provides its own equipment at no additional charge to the customer.
*Bi-weekly billing will be submitted beginning with the first snowfall.
***Please note that we will be billing for a minimum of 2 removals per month for residential properties and the rates agreed upon for commercial properties regardless of the number of snow events during the months from December through March.***