* You will be contacted within 7 days after your reduced rate application is received with a reduced rate ticket offer
* A reduced rate ticket offer must be paid for in advance, typically within one month of application acceptance, unless other arrangements are made with the Reduced Rate Ticket Coordinator
* Applications are one per person and one per email address.
* You may not submit an application on someone else's behalf unless the applicant has a disability that prevents them from submitting it themselves.
* You must use your legal name on the application - if you are awarded a reduced rate ticket you must show valid ID at the OLF Box Office in order to pick up your ticket.
* Reduced rate tickets will not be mailed prior to the festival, the tickets will be available for pick-up at Will Call at the OLF Box Office starting Sept. 20, 2018.
* Reduced rate tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
* The deadline for applying for a 2018 Reduced Rate Ticket is Sept 2, 2018.
* If you have any questions please contact Christy, the Reduced Rate Ticket Coordinator.