LEADERSHIP LAB COVENANT:
As a Child of God, I agree to the following:
1. If I am under the age of 18, I will not smoke at Leadership lab. If I am over the age of 18 and I must smoke, I will do so in a discrete manner, away from other Lab participants;
2. I understand that strong personal relationships may develop during this week; therefore, I will refrain from acts towards others, which may appear to be or are sexual in nature or overly aggressive in manner;
3. I will dress in a manner appropriate for a Christian Community. I have read the dress code policy and will abide by it. I understand that the Directors reserve the right to define what is appropriate;
4. I agree that lab is a closed community and that my friends are not allowed to visit during the week;
5. I understand that I may not come late to lab or leave before the ending celebration on Saturday without prior consent of the Directors. I agree to put my request to arrive late or leave early in writing and have it signed by a parent/guardian and my pastor;
6. I agree to participate in all scheduled Lab events;
7. I agree to abide by all other guidelines as set forth in the Community Guidelines For Leadership Lab.
8. I/we agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Leadership Lab and any co-sponsor of the events that my child or I participate in. This indemnification includes Leadership Lab’s volunteers, employees and agents, contracted or otherwise from any liability for injury, disease or damages from said participation.