• I wish to serve as a mentor in the Bridge the Gap Program in accordance with its rules and regulations.
• I acknowledge that the information submitted here is complete and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
• I certify that I meet all of the mentor requirements I checked above.
• I give permission to the BTG Coordinator to verify that I meet all mentor requirements I checked above.
• Pursuant to Rule 17-304(B)(2), and in exchange for the Commission on Professionalism (the “Commission”) considering my application to serve as a mentor in the State Bar of New Mexico Bridge the Gap Mentorship Program and, if I am approved, in exchange for and as a condition of such approval and my continuing service as a mentor, I hereby file this written waiver of confidentiality with the Disciplinary Board of the New Mexico Supreme Court and voluntarily and affirmatively waive the benefits of any statue, rule or regulation prescribing confidentiality of records of the Disciplinary Board of the New Mexico Supreme Court (the “Board”).
I further authorize the Board to disclose to the Commission, and any of its subcommittees, including but not limited to the Vetting Subcommittee, my entire disciplinary history, including but not limited to complaints filed against me, the disposition of such complaints, private and public discipline, as well as any associated documents, records, files, pleadings and other such materials, formal or informal, pending or closed, or any other pertinent data, and to permit the Commission, or any of its members, agents or representatives to inspect such documents, records, and other information and materials.
I hereby voluntarily release and discharge from any and all liability whatsoever, and agree to hold harmless, the Board, the State Bar of New Mexico, the Commission, and each of their respective subcommittees, programs, members, employees, volunteers and agents, for the provision or disclosure of such information, documents and materials by the Board to the Commission and its subcommittees, and the use of such information and documents by the Commission and its subcommittees.