Doulas of SCV is a group created as a way to network with local birth professionals, provide united community outreach and most importantly deliver support to one another.
Our mission of the Affiliate Membership is to bring together various perinatal professionals in the Santa Clarita Valley for networking, education, support, and resources.
Doula of SCV Affiliate Members are expected to:
• Be a perinatal professional living in and serving the Santa Clarita Valley.
• Adhere to the scope/standards of practice set forth by their certifying/licensing body (if applicable).
• Treat all colleagues in an ethical, professional, and respectful manner at all times.
• Strive to promote ethical conduct within the perinatal industry.
• Demonstrate integrity and ethical standards in their personal and professional conduct.
• Make every effort to honor agreements and contracts for professional services, and to provide without fail the services that they agree to provide.
• Maintain confidentiality with any items shared either through our social media groups, at peer review meetings, and/or regular monthly meetings. Please do NOT screenshot any conversations from our social media groups or forward any Doulas of SCV emails to non-members.
Your Affliate Membership dues are $40 per year (Expiring on 12/31 each year)
Upon approval of your Affiliate Membership Application, you will receive a PayPal invoice for your membership dues. You must pay that invoice within 2 business days.
Upon receipt of payment, Doulas of SCV will email you a list of items we will need from you in order to be listed on our website.
Affiliate Membership with Doulas of SCV includes the following:
Listing on our website doulasofscv.com on the
Priority access to booth space at our annual
Birth, Baby, and Bonding Expo
. All Affiliate Members will be contacted a week prior to the public announcement about booth space to give you the opportunity to reserve your space before other non-members have access.
Discount pricing on your booth space at the annual Birth, Baby, and Bonding Expo.
Social Media shout out about your business and the option to do a Facebook Live or pre-recorded video that would be posted on our Doulas of SCV business page and on the Birth Network of SCV group. You may also opt to just write up your answers to questions about your business and those will be posted instead of video.