5. SPACE, AMENITIES & OTHER VENDOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• This is a free admission event.
• The vending area is a large, flat, and level, manicured lawn, that facilitates easy staking of tents – TENTS MUST BE STAKED!
• Vendors will have two hours prior to event commencement for load-in & setup.
• All setup materials are the vendors' responsibility (tents, tables, chairs, tablecloths, decor, etc.) Exceptions are made in certain circumstances - please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If requested, it may be possible to provide electrical service.
Consistency and reliability of electric service IS NOT guaranteed.
Vendors must bring their own lighting, extension cords, and power strips/splitters.
Power provided is for lighting, small comfort items, and POS systems/credit card processing devices.
If you intend to power an item that operates by way of resistance heat, or a large motor, you must coordinate your specific needs ahead of time!
6. DESCRIPTION OF MERCHANDISE:
All aspects or your intended salable merchandise need to be generally addressed on this application form. Since we want to showcase an array of different items, vendors are chosen specifically based upon their applications.
7. PREFERRED VENDOR TYPES:
• Greenmarket styled vendors
• Produce Vendors
• Prepared Food Vendors
• Artists & Handmade Vendors
• Vintage & Antique Vendors
• Local Businesses & Boutiques
Booth presentation is extremely important for this event. Presentation sets the tone of a market, and we want to exemplify quality, uniqueness and value. Plainly put, we intend for this show to be the show shoppers talk about & want to return to, again & again. It is expected that each vendor will have the proper displays and will maintain a clean, organized and professional looking booth.
9. FOOD HANDLING & REQUIREMENTS:
Any vendors that are cooking on premisses will need to provide insurance in advance.
Vendors are responsible for all utensils, napkins, etc. needed for their items, as well as cleanup and trash removal.
Vendors that are not cooking food on premisses are expected to meet safety standards and follow cottage law requirements. It is the responsibility of vendors to take these actions; the producers of Groove + Green & the venue are in no way responsible for, nor do they have control over vendor's products.
Vendors cannot sell items that contain false or unproven claims.
We base our decisions not only on quality, but also how many vendors have similar items. We will strive to maintain a sense of exclusivity on certain products, and limit the amount of vendors in each category.
Please be patient as it may take us some time to get through our vendor applications. Applications are processed on a first come, first served basis.
Thank you for your interest! Hope to see you at the show!