Rules & Guidlines
3. Award(s) received in the National FFA Chapter award program. Give year(s)
4. Winner(s) of the state speech contest(s). Give name(s) and year(s).
5. Winner(s) of the state creed, quiz or parliamentary procedure contest(s). List name(s) and year(s)
6. Award(s) received in state judging contes(s). Name of Contest(s) and year(s):
7. Received highest award(s) in state agricultural proficiency award program(s).
8. Award(s) received in state agriscience and/or other national award program(s).
9. Member(s) awarded state FFA Degree(s). (see guideline #3) Give name(s) and Year(s)
10. State Star Farmer or Agribusinessman Award(s).
11. Member(s) awarded American FFA degree(s). Give name(s) and year(s)
15. Member(s) elected to State FFA Association Office(s):
16. Degree(s) earned to qualify to teach and enhance the agricultural education program(s):
17. Years of service as an agricultural educator in elementary, secondary and or postsecondary school system(s). Name school(s) and give year(s):
18. Served as a member of the State FFA Board of Trustees
19. Membership in professional organizations serving agricultural education and agricultural educators.
20. Attended state professional improvement conference(s) for agricultural educators.
21. Attended NMAETA regional leadership conference(s) for agricultural educators:
22. Attended annual National Conference:
23. Received NMAETA agribusiness sponsored state award(s)