Preferred Jump Height Eligibility Requirements:
1. To qualify for a preferred status in DACOF, a dog must compete only in preferred classes after January 24, 2022
2. Preferred is defined in accordance with AKC jump height requirements that allow a dog to compete at 4” lower than their standard
height as determined by their jump height card. Please visit dacof.com for full Preferred Jump Eligibility Rules.
Competition Level Eligibility Requirements:
Please check dacof.com / Send a Team Tab / Title Cross Reference Drop Down to verify all dogs are competing at their proper
DACOF Competition Level.
Early Bird Discount Qualification Requirements:
1. Team members must submit entry form as a team with all fees included in one mailing.
2. Entry must be postmarked no later than April 29, 2022.
3. Signature pages for members may be submitted separately but must be received by Trial Secretary by closing May 27, 2022
4. Team members submitting individual entry forms will not be entitled to the discount.
The DACOF Raffle is an important part of the DACOF experience. All teams (not groups but teams) must provide at
least one basket (minimum value $20) to the Raffle Table by 9am Saturday. Complete Raffle Guidelines will be published separately.