- Applications will only be accepted from mainstream state secondary schools.
- Tickets are strictly limited, so we cannot guarantee your application will be successful. Priority will be given to schools new to us and those with a higher percentage of students on free school meals.
- Schools may only attend one production, but you can rank as many choices as you wish.
- Following the deadline, we will confirm whether or not your school has been successful. If successful, your tickets will then be booked and an invoice issued.
- Once we have confirmed your tickets, we will communicate mainly by email – please keep checking your inbox and junk regularly.
- Please do not apply for tickets you cannot use. Check the school calendar, and confirm the visit in advance with your senior management. We are unable to offer refunds for unused tickets.
- If you cancel your visit within 2 weeks of the performance and we are unable to find a replacement school, you will be obligated to pay the full unsubsidised cost of the unused tickets.
If you have any further queries, please contact Elaine Grant on 020 7632 4116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org