Classroom Helper Option
This is a great opportunity for you to see your child in action with teachers and peers! Families are the primary teachers of our children and your participation in the classroom helps children see the connection between home and school. It also provides you with the opportunity to see what happens in a typical preschool day and may help you learn new ways to teach and guide your child!
As a classroom helper, you may be participating in the following:
- Gathering supplies - Snack preparation
- Helping at circle time - Light cleaning
- Assisting with art and craft projects - Assisting teachers with other duties
- Interacting with children during programming activities
- Discount is $15 per class (deducted after paperwork is completed)
- Time commitment: 2.5 hours per month
- To enroll, please request Classroom Helper Registration Package Add-On
o Once package is completed and received you will be added to the schedule
o Participation requires TB test and criminal records check which can take several weeks (so start early!)
- If selecting this option please write cheques for September only since your fees will change once paperwork has been processed.