In order to regulate usage of the pool facility in a more organized manner the HOA has implemented an Annual Registration Procedure for any resident who will be using the pool. We ask for everyone’s cooperation and help keeping the pool safe and enjoyable for all residents. Please be advised that the pool area is under 24 hour video surveillance.
The pool is open from 9:00 am until dusk starting May 1stand ending October 31st. The pool shall be closed all other times and may be closed during regular hours for maintenance and repairs as posted. No one shall enter the pool area for any reason during closed hours or during temporary closings for maintenance and repairs.
ANY PERSONS USING THESE FACILITIES DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK AND BY USING THE FACILITIES AGREE TO HOLD THE ASSOCIATION AND THEIR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND MANAGERS HARMLESS IN THE EVENT OF INJURY OR DEATH.
· Wristband pool passes must be worn while in the pool area, anyone without a pool pass will be asked to leave until they have the passes in their possession. Replacement wristbands are $10 each. No one who is not on the pool roster for the season is allowed to be in possession of wristbands. Do not “loan” or give away your passes, this may result revocation of your pool privileges.
· Do not open gate for anyone and do not let anyone enter behind you. DO NOT give the pool gate code to anyone.
· Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
· Playing with the safety and lifesaving equipment is prohibited and will result in immediate revocation of pool privileges
· Do not climb the fence, if the gate is locked, the pool is closed
· No running, rough play or foul language
· No glass containers, smoking or pets are allowed within the pool area
· No food or alcoholic beverages are allowed within the pool area
· No music devices may be used without headphones
· Appropriate swim wear required, no cut-offs, underwear or diapers allowed. Swim diapers must be used for babies and small children.
· Do not enter the water if you have any communicable illness, skin condition or other illness. Do not blow your nose, spit or discharge any other bodily fluids in the water.
· Floats are not allowed in the pool except small safety floats for babies and toddlers
· Do not re-arrange pool furniture, vandalism will not be tolerated
· Guests from adjacent neighborhoods are not allowed for insurance and liability reasons
· Follow all state regulations and pool rules posted at the pool. You must follow instructions of the pool attendant or any other staff member at all times
· Grilling is not allowed on the pool deck
· The pool may not be used for private parties or other gatherings without prior written approval from the HOA
· Put your trash in the trash cans provided. Littering in an around the pool will not be tolerated. Do not leave towels or other personal items at the pool unattended