We are excited about the possibility of having you join Westside as a resident next year. We are looking for passionate Jesus followers who want to explore going deeper with loving Jesus, learning his ways, and serving in his Kingdom - no special qualifications necessary! You just need to be up for the challenge, and able to give time and energy to being a resident.
If you haven't already done so, you should talk to one of our staff about what being a resident looks like, and where you might want to serve (it's fine if you are not sure). If you are not sure who to connect with, email email@example.com, and we'll get you connected.
Applying to be an intern looks like this:
1) Fill out the this application form
2) Give us three references we can contact who can tell us about you
3) We read your application and contact you references - and pray a lot
4) We bring you in for a short interview - it's very friendly!
5) We write to you to let you know the outcome of you application
Depending on how long it takes to hear from references, the whole process normally takes around four weeks. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the address above, or to speak to the staff.