Statement of Faith and Practice
1. The Bible is the only inspired word of God, and it is complete, inerrant (in its original texts), and eternal.
2. God, in His Word, represents Himself as unique and three persons in one: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ, the one and only Son, became flesh by being born to a virgin, lived a perfect life, and was crucified as the Lamb of God to take away the sins of the world. He was buried, rose from the dead, ascended to heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will return for His people.
4. All people are sinners. A person must believe in Jesus Christ to be forgiven and have eternal life.
5. According to God's Word and the Kansas Constitution, marriage is only to be between one man & one woman.
We believe that in order to preserve the function and integrity of South Rock Christian Church as the local Body of Christ, and to reflect the biblical truths to those attending VBS it is imperative that all persons who serve in a leadership/teaching volunteer position agree to and abide by this Statement of Faith and Practice by signing below.