Select the categories that apply to your particular business. If there is a * next to the category, you can participate in a sponsorshop opportunity with your business (scroll down for sponsorship options).
All booths include the following:
Sponsorships are a great way to get more publicity for your business! Our sponsorship opportunities allow for more interaction with participants, and offer more opportunities to raise brand awareness. Sponsors will be verbally announced at the event, included in printed materials where possible, and recognized as much as possible for their contributions! Click any opportunities you might want to be involved in, and read the descriptions below for more information.
Descriptions of Sponsorship Opportunities above:
We will be putting together 3 giveaway baskets, to be announced at 2:00pm on the day of the show. We are accepting large and small items, and will need the items 1 week prior to the show, so we can assemble prize packages. Please fill out the form below if you want to participate in the basket giveaway.
Please review our exhibitor guidelines below, and click the box at the bottom, signifying you understand the Montana Made Wedding Fair rules and regulations. You are welcome to print these rules for your records, or we can send copies on request.
Purposes: The Bitterroot Wedding Association (BWA) is the producer and coordinator of The Montana Made Wedding Fair (MMWF), scheduled for November 4, 2018 at the First Interstate Building (FIB), at the Ravalli county fairgrounds, in Hamilton, Montana. Both MMWF and all Exhibitors are subject to certain requirements of the FIB. The Parties further desire to set forth the agreement between them. In consideration of these purposes and the mutual terms and conditions set forth below, the Parties agree as follows:
1. Advertiser Fee: There are no additional advertiser fees to participate in our wedding show, but you are REQUIRED to assist in promoting the show. In future shows, the BWA may not use “first come, first serve” for their show, but rather focus on those vendors who promoted the show the most. We will provide you with a marketing calendar and instructions on how you can be effective.
2. Exhibitor’s Booth Equipment: MMWF will provide the Exhibitor’s booth(s) with: silver/grey pipe and drape, one 11x17 exhibitor identification sign, and one standard electrical outlet. All booths are 8’x10,’ unless you are participating in a showcase as a show sponsor. All booths, regardless of size include one 6’ linen draped table. No chairs are included, and we discourage the use of chairs for the purpose of exhibitors to sit.
3. Occupancy: Exhibitor agrees to have its exhibit ready for public viewing no later than Sunday, 9:30am, November 4, 2018. Exhibitor also agrees to occupy and maintain its exhibit space at the MMWF during advertised show hours. (November 4, 2018 from 10am - 3:00pm)
4. Move-In: Exhibit materials can be delivered to the FIB on Saturday, November 3, 2018, 4pm to 9pm, and Sunday November 4, 2018, 7:00am to 9:00am.
5. Display Removal: No exhibit or part of an exhibit may be removed from the MMWF during show hours (10am - 3:00pm). If an exhibitor removes any part of their display or tears down early, they will not be allowed to participate in any future BWA shows, for as long as the BWA deems appropriate.
6. Move-Out: Teardown commences at 3:00pm. In the event Exhibitor has not entirely removed all display items before 3:00pm, MMWF shall be authorized to remove (at the sole cost and expense of the Exhibitor) any and all items remaining on the property without liability for any resulting damages or losses.
7. Use of Space: Exhibitor’s use of display booth(s) shall be limited to merchandise and/or services listed on the registration information document, and shall be used for no other purpose without the prior written consent of BWA. BWA reserves the right to reject or remove any display or presentation that in its sole discretion deems inconsistent with the use set forth on this participation & advertising agreement, or which otherwise fails to comply with terms of this agreement.
8. Display Restrictions: No signs, partitions, apparatus, shelves, etc., may extend more than eight feet above the floor along the rear of an exhibit. Exhibitor agrees not to obstruct aisles or access to neighboring booths, nor conduct or operate its exhibit so as to cause interference with, annoyance or endangerment to other exhibitors or visitors. This restriction applies to but is not limited to, volume of P.A. systems, persons, musical instruments or any device which volume might be objectionable to BWA. The distribution of any samples, souvenirs, publications, or other sales or promotional activities shall be conducted only from within the Exhibitor’s booth.
9. Damage or Defacement of FIB: Exhibitor shall not injure, mar, or deface the center or the grounds outside the center. Exhibitor shall not drive any nails, hooks, tacks, or screws in any part of the center, nor shall it make any alteration of any kind therein. Upon demand of the FIB or BWA, Exhibitor shall pay to FIB or BWA such sums as shall be necessary to restore the premises, center, or grounds to their original condition if any portion thereof shall be damaged by the act, default, or negligence of Exhibitor.
10. Food Service and Distribution: Exhibitor may not serve food or beverages in the FIB without the written consent from BWA. If you will be serving samples of food or beverages of any type at The Montana Made Wedding Fair, Exhibitor is solely responsible for obtaining the necessary licenses and paying the necessary fees, if required, to Ravalli County Health Department.
11. Food Service by a non-Caterer: Food and/or beverage items as traffic promoters (i.e., popcorn, coffee, bar service) must be approved by the BWA.
12. Alcoholic Beverages: Exhibitor(s) and their employees, agents, and guests shall not consume or distribute any alcoholic beverages at The Montana Made Wedding Fair without advanced permission from the BWA.
13. Lotteries and Contests: Exhibitor shall be solely responsible to ensure that any drawings, lotteries or contests held by Exhibitor on the premises are conducted in strict compliance with the law.
14. Dispensing of Advertising Materials: The BWA reserves the right to restrict or remove signs, literature, and business cards of businesses or person’s not leasing separate exhibit space in The Montana Made Wedding Fair. An Exhibitor may only display signs and dispense literature and advertising materials pertaining to their particular business within their booth space. This applies to, but is not limited to, any advertising containing businesses, which, in the opinion of BWA, could have leased separate exhibit space in the show.
15. Floor Plan/Relocation: BWA reserves the right to alter the number of booth spaces in the MMWF, limit the number of Exhibitors in each business category, and reserves the right to relocate Exhibitor for the sole purpose of consolidating traffic flow. Floor plans are subject to change without notice.
16. Indemnification: In consideration of being permitted to participate in The Montana Made Wedding Fair, the Exhibitor hereby agrees to hold BWA and FIB harmless for and from any loss, injury, or damage to any person or property, caused by negligent acts, errors or omissions of this Exhibitor, its agents, guests, or employees. Exhibitor agrees to reimburse said BWA and FIB for any expenses, including but not limited to any reasonable attorney’s fees or court costs (collectively, “loses”), necessarily incurred in defending against any claim arising from said negligent act or omission.
17. Sublet of Space: The contracted space is to be used solely by the Exhibitor whose name appears on the contract, and no portion can be sublet or re-assigned under this agreement.
18. Exhibitor Fee: Exhibitor agrees to pay BWA on or before the dates shown on their invoice. The booth fee represents an Exhibitor’s fee for space and advertising reserved under this Agreement. The fee is non-refundable. If Exhibitor has not paid the invoiced fees by scheduled dates, BWA may elect to terminate this Agreement and forfeit Exhibitor’s booth space without further notice.
19. Vendor Wait List: We reserve the right to limit the number of vendors in each category. If a category is full, we will begin a wait list and notify you if space becomes available.
20. Cancellation: The Parties agree that the success of the MMWF is dependent upon the participation of a large number and broad range of Exhibitors. Exhibitor’s cancellation for any reason will therefore be detrimental to the MMWF and/or will result in the BWA expenditure of additional time and effort in locating a substitute Exhibitor for the booth(s) reserved under this Agreement. Last minute cancellations may affect your admittance at future BWA events. All payments are non-refundable. BWA reserves the right to refuse exhibit space to any Exhibitor or potential Exhibitor.
21. Interruption or Termination: It is understood and agreed that BWA and FIB reserve the right to interrupt or terminate the event, when, in the judgment of BWA or FIB, such interruption or termination is necessary to protect public order or safety. Exhibitor waives any claim against BWA or the FIB for refund, damages, or compensation should the event, and therefore this Agreement, be so interrupted or terminated. In addition, in the space reserved hereunder or any portion of the exhibition area is destroyed or damaged by fire or any other cause, or in the event any casualty renders BWA or FIB fulfillment impossible or impractical, then this Agreement shall terminate. Neither BWA nor FIB shall be liable for any refund or damages to Exhibitor. Exhibitor further assumes the risk on any prevention, interruption at the event due to strike, lockouts, labor disputes, acts of God, structural defects in the FIB facility, hostile governmental action, riot, civil commotion, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of BWA. BWA shall not be liable to Exhibitor for any refund of damages resulting there from.
22. Default: The failure of Exhibitor to comply with any term or condition of the Agreement shall constitute default. In addition to the specific remedies set forth elsewhere in this Agreement, Exhibitor’s default shall entitle BWA, at its election to immediate termination of this Agreement, to injunctive relief, and/or to recovery of all damages resulting from Exhibitor’s default. The remedies set forth in this Agreement are cumulative.
23. Attorney’s Fees: Should BWA bring any action or court proceeding to enforce this Agreement, BWA shall be entitled, in addition to court costs, to recovery of its reasonable attorney’s fees, and such amount shall be made part of the judgment.
24. Corporate Representatives: If Exhibitor is a Corporation, the Party or Parties executing this Agreement on behalf of Exhibitor represent that such Party or Parties have authority to bind Exhibitor. That Exhibitor is a valid existing corporation. That Exhibitor is authorized to transact business in Montana and that Exhibitor is otherwise in compliance with all tax and corporate laws pertaining to Exhibitor.
25. Lead list: The lead list should be available via our December newsletter. The list will contain registrant’s name, wedding date & a form of contact information. Names of attendees are collected by a third party vendor, and BWA is not liable for any missing information in the list.
26. Confidentiality of List: Exhibitor acknowledges that the list, information therein, and leads acquired at Exhibitor’s booth (collectively “lead information”) is the property of the BWA, and is proprietary and confidential. Release of the lead information to non-authorized businesses may irreparably damage the credibility of the BWA. Exhibitor agrees to use the leads information only for its own purposes to solicit business for Exhibitor’s contracted products and services. In the event the Exhibitor releases the lead list to a non-authorized business that uses the lead list for commercial purposes, Exhibitor agrees to pay BWA liquidated damages in the amount of $500.00 for each non-authorized business to which Exhibitors provided the lead list and used the lead list for commercial purposes.
27. Trash: You must remove all trash from your own booth area. Do NOT use trash bins inside the FIB for booth waste. Garbage dumpsters are located outside the kitchen door.
28. Spills: If you cause a spill, or one happens in your booth, use the equipment in the maintenance closet to sweep or mop it clean (near restrooms)
29. Cardboard: Cardboard must be flattened and left in the trailer outside the kitchen door. Cardboard dropped into the dumpster WILL result in financial penalties to the vendor.
30. Animals: No animals are permitted without BWA permission
31. Entire Agreement: This Agreement embodies the Parties entire Agreement and any further agreement between the Parties shall be ineffective to modify this Agreement unless set forth in writing and signed by the Parties.
32. Time is Of the Essence: Time is of the essence regarding the performance or each of the covenants and agreements of this Agreement.
33. Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed void of unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect any other provision, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Purposes: BWA is the publisher and distributor of Montana Made Weddings, a publication that promotes The Montana Made Wedding Fair and BWA members. BWA is also the webmaster of the website: www.montanamadeweddings.com. The Parties further desire to set forth the agreement between them. In consideration of these purposes and the mutual terms and conditions set forth below, the Parties agree as follows:
1. Publication: The BWA reserves the right to create a digital magazine only. The preference is to create a print publication, but this will be determined by quantities of participating vendors.
August 1: Material submission deadline
September 1: Magazine “Print” Date
October 1: Distribution Date (if print magazine is possible)
3. Cancellation: Cancellation by a show participant means we have the right to pull your information from our publications and website, even if dues were paid.