1. Cash assistance will not be provided at any time.
2. Assistance is made payable directly to the appropriate vendor and/or billing agency, never to an applicant. Gifrcards may be given directly to the applicant.
3. Assistance will only be given, if approved, with regard to proper documentation and proof of need.
4. Assistance is typically limited to survival needs, such as: food, shelter, medication, utilities, and/or transportation. Assistance may not be applicable to cases requiring long-term support.
5. Most assistance is limited to one household, and will only be approved one time during a full calendar year.
6. Care Network has the right to adjust or decline any Critical Response request.