1. Cash assistance will not be provided for any reason.
2. Benevolence assistance is made payable directly to the appropriate vendor, never to an applicant.
3. No assistance will be dispersed without proper documentation or proof of need.
4. Assistance is typically limited to survival needs such as: food, shelter, medication, utilities, and/or transportation, and may not be applicable to cases requiring long-term support.
5. Most assistance is limited to ONE household, ONE time during a full calendar year.
6. The church has the right to adjust or decline an applicant’s request.