Bob Shryock Community Award Service
Nominated by individuals, groups, businesses and other non-profit organizations in the community, this award is bestowed to a local non-profit organization that has shown an unwavering commitment to volunteerism in the community.
Eligible nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered as a 501(c)3 organization or a governmental entity that uses volunteers.
- Use volunteers effectively to meet the organization's goals.
- The final recipient of this award is selected by VCSJ's judging committee.
- There is no minimum hour requirement.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Dinner ticket cost is covered by VCSJ for the awardee and one guest. Additional tickets are available for purchase.
Deadline for submission is Friday, September 13, 2019.
Please complete and click SUBMIT at the end of the form.
NOTE: If you would like to save and continue this form at a later date, please click the "Save" icon below.