Conditions of Participation at Midsummer Arts:
I agree that while participating at Midsummer Arts, I will:
1. Provide for the general welfare, health and safety of all festival guests and volunteers.
2. Dress and act in an appropriate manner at all times.
3. Report any emergencies to a festival director after first taking immediate action to ensure the health and safety of the guest or volunteer. For major injuries, call 911. For minor injuries, send guest/volunteer to the information booth where the first-aid station is located.
4. Abstain from transporting, storing and/or consuming alcoholic beverages, tobacco products and/or illegal substances when participating with Midsummer Arts.
5. Not engage in any inappropriate contact or relationship with any guest or volunteer of the festival.
6. Not be alone with a child, in order to avoid any allegation of abuse.
7. Report abuse.
I further agree as follows:
1. I am donating my time and services without compensation.
2. I know of no reason, medical or otherwise, that would prevent me from performing the tasks required to participate in this volunteer activity.
3. I assume full responsibility for all risks of participating, including any injury to myself or others or damage to property that may result while participating, and I understand that Midsummer Arts is not responsible for conditions that I create myself or those created by other volunteers or participants.
4. I hereby agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify Midsummer Arts, its directors and volunteers from and against any and all loss, damage, or expense of any kind for injuries (including property damage, personal injury, disability and death) arising out of this activity, whether caused by the negligence of Midsummer Arts or otherwise.
5. I agree to the publication, distribution, and display of pictures photographed of myself or my performers on the day of the event, solely for use in the promotion of future festivals.