After completing the application below, we will verify your membership with the union and send you an email in a few days from PA Chemicals. The email will contain a link to the background check application form. The background check must be completed. Within approximately 1-2 weeks, you should receive an email from PA Chemicals that you have “cleared” or “not cleared” the background check. If “cleared”, you will be placed on the dispatch list. You do not need to call the union hall.
Due to the high volume of inquiries, we will NOT contact you until we are able to get you on site.
Thank you for applying and we greatly appreciate your patience.
- The job is located in Monaca, Pennsylvania 15061.
- The scheduled shift can vary per contractor.
- The current journeyman rate is $35.48 per hour plus benefits.
- The current scope of the project is scaffold erection and concrete form work.
- The estimated completion date for the project is 2022.
- Drug & alcohol testing will be done on the first day of hire.
- COVID Screening will be done on site prior to your first day of hire on site.
NOTE: If you have already filled out this application, DO NOT fill it out again! Once you fill out the application, you are ON THE LIST and completing it again does not change your application status! If you need to update any information on your application, reply to the email that you received after completing the application.
If you are interested in Millwrights, please call (412) 922-6208.
Do you have a CURRENT 32-HOUR SCAFFOLD CARD?
Do you have a RIGGING and SIGNALING CERTIFICATION (CRS)?
Do you have a WELDING CERTIFICATION?