Paying by check/money order or wire transfer is NOT encouraged as it will considerably slow down your application/registration process
Payment amount: Your Net Payment Due
1. Please make the check/money order payable to:
Friendship Ambassadors Foundation, Inc.299 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830Memo: [Applicant Full Name here]
2. Take a photo or scan a copy of the check before mailing it. The copy of the check is required to be uploaded as payment proof below.
Please note: Your application/registration will only be processed when the actual check has been received and deposited.
Payment Amount: Your Net Payment Due + 4% Credit Card Handling Fee
1. Download and fill out the credit card authorization form completely. Please note that incomplete forms will not be processed.
*Please contact email@example.com if you are unable to download the authorization form.
2. Upload the file below as your payment proof, along with a copy of the credit card holder's identification (ID, passport) and the credit card, front and back.
Please note: We do not accept credit card information over the phone.
Payment Amount: Your Net Payment Due + 4% PayPal Handling Fee
1. Enter the total amount (including 4% PayPal Handling Fee). You will be directed to the PayPal website where you will be asked to enter your PayPal account information (Email Address, Password)
2. Once you are in the PayPal website, please click “Note to Seller” and provide the name of the applicant before sending the payment.
Payment Amount: Your Net Payment Due + Your Bank Fee (The fee that applies depends on your bank.)
1. Please wire payment to:
Beneficiary: Friendship Ambassadors Foundation, Inc.Address: 299 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, Connecticut 06830Bank: CitibankAddress: 111 Wall Street, NY, NY 10043-0001Account Number: 000 481 0393Routing Number: 021 000 089Swift Code: CITIUS 33Reference: [Applicant Full Name]
2. Acquire a bank/transaction receipt once payment is wired. The receipt should indicate the following information: Sender/Account Holder, Transaction Date, and Transaction Amount.
3. Upload the receipt below as your payment proof.
Please note: FAF should receive the net payment amount due. Please make sure to cover the correct bank fees.