• Most fees are set as “packages.” You will be provided services based on the package you have chosen and paid for from the website www.maschermassage.com (also listed below).
- Invoices will be sent directly to your email via the Square App and must be paid prior to our first consultation. Payment may also be made in person at our first consultation if consultation is in person.
- We will schedule our first consultation meeting over the phone or by e-mail, which ever is preferred by the client. Jessica offers meeting times Tuesdays-Saturdays, between the hours of 10am-7pm.
- Duration: Each meeting is up to 75 minutes and take place either at Jessica's studio located in the Urban Workloft building in Sodo or over Skype. In home consultations after offered if you live within 15 miles of downtown Seattle for an additional $15 charge per visit. There are no additional charges for the two 3 hour hands on shifts as they're incorporated in the total fee.
- Add-on 75 minute meetings are $75.00.
- Packages come with as many emails as listed. Each email counted is the email response you receive from Jessica Mascher, which answers your email. Emails will be answered within 48 hours but likely much sooner.
- If not tier 5, unlimited e-mail support can be added to any package for an additional, one-time fee of $50.
- If not Tier 5, texting support between the hours of 9am-10pm, for the first week following our first consultation is available for an additional $25 charge.
- There is an additional $15 fee charged PER VISIT to those who wish to have consultations in home and live with 15 miles away from downtown Seattle.
- Refunds are not offered.
❍ Consultations are offered via Skype or in person at my office located at the Urban Worklofts building in Sodo. In home consultation visits are offered for an additional $15/visit fee if you live within 15 miles of downtown. There are no additional travel fees for the two 3-hour hands-on shifts included in tier 4 and 5 as travel cost is included in the total fee.
❍ Give at least 12 hours of notice to re-schedule a call/meeting time.
Consultations that are missed without notice or rescheduled two times in a row with 12 hours or less notice will still be counted towards your package's included consultation.