Please note: due to the small number of entries, this event will run between 10th-12th September and not the scheduled 13th September.
Please remember it is a requirement for all coaches & teachers to carry their Working With Children Check (WWCC) Card or VIT Card whilst at events.
WWCC & VIT Cards must be presented when signing in each day.
Cost per Primary School Individual: $20.00 + 50% Late Fee
Cost per Secondary School Individual: $30.00 + 50% Late Fee
Cost per Group: $60.00 + 50% Late Fee
** Total Cost includes GST
Methods of Payment:
Gymnastics Victoria Inc.
BSB: 063 103 Account: 008 003 11
Ref: Club Name or ID#
Made payable to Gymnastics Victoria
PO Box 350
Prahran, VIC 3181
Credit Card Payments:
Via PayPal (Use a PayPal account or select 'pay with a card' to pay by MasterCard or VISA only)
Acceptance of this entry is at the sole discretion of Gymnastics Victoria.
Pre-payment is required to complete the entry process.
Please refer to Gymnastics Victoria's Policies and Procedures for additional information regarding refunds, privacy and processing of payments.
By submitting this entry form you are accepting an offer from Gymnastics Victoria Inc (ABN 58 743 526 750) to enter the nominated competition. This form will be a tax invoice for GST purposes when fully completed and you make payment.
By submitting this entry form you are declaring the following:
1. I represent the above mentioned club and have read and agreed to the Gymnastics Victoria Event Entry Policy.
2. I declare the information provided is correct and that I have notified the coaches, athletes and parents that they need to be available for the duration of the competition.
3. I further agree that all coaches, judges and athletes are registered with Gymnastics Victoria as part of the club listed above and should this information be found to be incorrect I understand that my entry may be declined.
4. I acknowledge that by entering Gymnastics Victoria events, athletes images may be photographed by authorised Gymnastics Victoria Photographers, and names will feature in competition documents published on the Gymnastics Victoria website.
5. Should an athlete wish to not be photographed, a Photography Withdrawal Form must be officially submitted to Gymnastics Victoria 4 weeks prior to the event, or submitted with the event entry.
Please ensure that all Club, Coach, Judge & Athlete information is correct before clicking submit.
If you have any queries, please contact Carolyn Bell:
PH: 03 9005 4700 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All late entries will incur a 50% late fee levy.