CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• You must be a FUSION member in good standing at the time of your application and when the show takes place. New members can join by registering online at www.clayandglass.on.ca. The membership fee is non-refundable.
• All applications will be juried by independent jurors. Acceptance into the show will be based solely on the images submitted.
• Applicants must submit ten digital images representative of the work you will be selling.
• All images must conform to the specifications set out below.
• Work must be that of the participating artist.
• Mixed-media work: the predominant feature must be clay or glass produced by the artist.
• No lead or cadmium may be used on any food surfaces.
• The artist must ensure that all functional ware intended for use with food or drink is food-safe.
• Any electric lamps for sale must fully comply with all current Canadian Standards Association & Electrical Safety Authority certification and inspection.
• While FUSION is insured for public liability, FUSION is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any lost or damaged pieces. All items for sale are the responsibility of the participant.
• FUSION pays 80% commission on all sales.
• Commission cheques will be mailed within 30 days of the sale.
• FUSION will cover all point of sale transactions as well as provide wrapping and marketing for this three day event.
ENTRY FEE PAYMENT
• Entry fee is payable by cheque or credit card.
• If you withdraw your application (please notify FUSION in writing only) on or before September 4, 2018, 5 pm, your entry fee will be refunded, less a $100.00 + HST processing fee.
• If you withdraw your application after September 4, 2018, your entry fee is completely non-refundable.
There are two types spaces to apply for:
• Regular space for all glass and clay artists: 6’x6’ area
• Emerging artist space: 3’x6’ (exhibiting for five years or less)
Displays should be clean, uncluttered, and exhibit your work with a level of professionalism one would expect in a gallery setting.
• FUSION reserves the right to use the images and promotional material submitted by exhibitors and any photographs taken at the Show for promotional purposes without notice or payment to the exhibitor.
• To maintain the integrity of the show, signs offering pricing discounts, reduced prices, show specials or other signs of this nature are not permitted.