Park Place Pool Rules
May 6, 2023 – September 10, 2023
The Park Place community expects everyone using the pool and deck area to treat the area with respect. The following guidelines will provide a clean, safe, and enjoyable facility for all. Sign up with “NextDoor” (https://nextdoor.com) for up-to-date information regarding Park Place Pool.
1. All Residents and Guests entering the pool areas must sign in and sign out.
Indicate status - resident "R" or guest “G”; enter address, time in and time out. A guest(s) must enter the address of resident they are visiting. The age of every child must be included on the sign-in/out information. Print one name per line.
2. Guest(s) may only use the pool when accompanied by the resident they are visiting. A resident must be present at the pool whenever he/she has a guest(s) at the pool.
3. Everyone using the pool area must agree to abide by all posted rules.
4. The Park Place pool is intended solely for the use of Park Place residents and up to six (6) guests. Residents with more than six guests must rent the clubhouse.
5. Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by a Park Place adult resident. Teens aged 15 - 17 who live full-time at Park Place may use the pool without an adult present.
6. An Owner/Non-resident may not use the pool unless accompanied by a Park Place resident.
7. Anyone using the pool area is responsible for keeping the pool and deck area clean: return chairs, lounges and tables to original location if moved; close and tie table umbrellas, remove “noodles” and other water toys from pool. A trash can, recycle container, “noodles” container, and ashtrays are provided. Noodles and other water toys left in the pool will be removed from the pool area.
8. NO GLASS! Glass is not allowed in the pool area at any time. This includes, but is not limited to, glass bottles, containers, glassware, etc, inside coolers, totes or other carry-alls. Glass is a safety hazard. Broken glass found in the pool will require that the pool be closed, drained, cleaned and re-filled.
9. NO DOGS/PETS are allowed in pool area or in the clubhouse.
10. NO GRILLING. Grilling is not allowed at the clubhouse or pool area.
11. Smoking is not allowed in areas of the pool deck or clubhouse.
12. NO DIVING. Diving is not permitted at the pool.
13. Swimmers wearing adhesive tape or Band-Aids are not allowed in the pool. Persons having open sores or wounds are not allowed in pool.
14. Please shower before entering the pool.
15. Swim Diapers only. Disposable diapers are not permitted in the pool.
16. Please be considerate of others – No yelling or other loud noise. Remember, sound carries over water.
17. Clubhouse rental information: http://www.grandchestermeadows.com/parkplacetownhomes/pool/
18. Park Place residents have full access rights to the pool even if the clubhouse is reserved.
19. Pool hours: Dawn to Dusk.
20. Residents may use two Guest Passes per week. These passes allow out-of-town guests (18 and older) staying overnight with a Park Place resident to use the pool Monday - Thursday without the resident being present.
Guest passes must be signed and dated by both the resident and the guest. The guest must also sign the pool register and leave the pool pass in the envelope at the register. Pool Passes are not valid on weekends.
Pool Passes: http://www.grandchestermeadows.com/parkplacetownhomes/pool/
RESIDENT - the person who lives at the address. You may be asked for a picture ID showing the Park Place street address.
OWNER/Non-resident - the person who owns the property but does not live at the property.
ADULT - a person who is 18 years of age or older.
CHILD - a person under 18 years of age.