The pool is for the exclusive use of Westpark residents and their guests. The homeowner(s) who rent their units relinquish their pool rights to the renter and are requested not to use the pool.
Residents will be responsible for all actions and conducts of their guests, and should accompany guests to the pool.
Failure to comply with any of the foregoing rules and regulations may result in the violator being barred from the use of the pool and pool area.
Pool Rules - WestPark
Appendix A - Architectural Standards & Guidelines
The WestPark swimming pool is intended for the exclusive use of WestPark residents and their guests. Since this is a "swim at your own risk" pool, there is no lifeguard on duty. The pool area is accessible with a key that is distributed to each homeowner. Please ensure that the pool gate is locked at all times by closing the gate upon entering or leaving the facility. Please do not lend your key to anyone else.
Each homeowner must abide by the following rules, and enforce compliance by others, in order to keep the pool area safe. Anyone found abusing the pool rules could lose pool privileges. In addition, the Health Department has the authority to shut down the pool for safety and health violations.
1. The pool is for WestPark residents and their accompanied guests only. Please limit the number of guests per household to two (2) persons.
2. Use of the pool is not permitted outside of normal operating hours. Those using the pool after hours are considered trespassers and should be reported to the proper authorities.
3. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
4. No running, pushing, or other horseplay is permitted in the pool area.
5. Children in diapers are required to wear rubber pants, in accordance with North Carolina regulations.
6. No animals are allowed in or around the pool.
7. No glass objects are allowed in the pool area.
8. No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the pool area.
9. No smoking is allowed in the pool area.
10. No rafts or floating chairs are allowed in the pool. Water wings are permitted with the direct supervision of an adult.
11. No diving is permitted.
12. Only one pool key will be issued per household. A replacement key will be provided for $25.00.
13. Persons with an infectious disease, open wounds, or bandages are not permitted in the pool.
14. The phone is for emergency use.
15. In case of lightening or thunder, the pool must be cleared until 30 minutes after the last occurrence.
Operating hours are posted. At designated times, the pool may be closed for swimming lessons or special community-wide events.
If there are operational problems with the pool, please contact the Property Management Organization or the Pool Committee Chairperson.
The WestPark Homeowners Association assumes no liability for bodily injury, death, or personal property loss/damage resulting from use of the recreation facilities.