T his is going to be a great weekend for you and other participants. Make sure you live up to the responsibilities mentioned below to ensure a safe, fun WorldChangers experience for everyone.
1. You will be responsible to keep yourself healthy.
The use of tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs and over-the-counter non-prescription products are prohibited.
2. You will be responsible for the safety of yourself and others.
Possession of fireworks, firearms, guns and Knives is prohibited.
3. You will be responsible to follow the WorldChangers schedule.
No changes will be made in assignments or the schedule without permission of the Youth Pastor. In consideration of others, lights out should and will be respected.
4. You will be responsible to stay in designated WorldChangers areas.
For your own safety and security, you must stay with your group at all times. Your Youth Pastor & Adult Leaders must know where you are at all times. You may not leave any WorldChangers area without prior permission of the Youth Pastor.
5. You will be responsible for the security of yourself and others.
We will all need to respect one another’s property and possessions by not tampering with or taking another’s belongings.
6. You will be responsible for maintaining a clean environment.
You will need to do our best to keep your area clean and free from litter. We will be careful to respect the property and grounds of the place you call “home” for the weekend.
7. You will be responsible for exhibiting a Christlike Spirit.
We will strive at all times to exhibit the best attitude toward one another, our hosts, our leadership and the residents of the community. We will not abuse one another’s property or personality.
These responsibilities are designed to make the weekend a pleasant experience for all involved. If participants choose not to accept these responsibilities, they forfeit the privilege of participation and will be sent home.