The ICF Global Communities of Practice (CPs) provide a virtual venue for those with a shared interest in a specific topic to advance their professional development, deepen their subject-matter expertise, share best practices, emerging trends, tools, and tips. Each of these ten communities host four live webinars a year featuring a subject matter expert related to their main topic area.
ICF Community of Practice Volunteer Leaders are responsible for promoting, managing, and engaging their designated community. Each CP will be led by two to three volunteer leaders who will collaborate with ICF Global Staff, including the Content Manager, Content Coordinators, and the Director of Education, to organize and moderate the virtual community.
Who should apply?
1. Must be an ICF Member and have at least five years of coaching experience.
2. ICF credential preferred.
3. Must be knowledgeable in the subject matter of the CP they are applying for.
4. Must be willing and able to collaborate with ICF staff and other volunteer leaders to improve their CP.
5.Must have a working knowledge of the ICF Core Competencies.
6. Must be comfortable with sourcing subject matter experts to present to the CP.
7. Must be comfortable with using social media to help promote and manage their CP.
8. Must have a flexible schedule to allow for time to plan and host CP webinars and to be available for CP leader quarterly calls.