While most applications are accepted, acceptance is not gauranteed.
1. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The Applicant must keep the Confidential Information secret and confidential. Confidential information includes Road Shower international pricing and Road Shower design and construction proprietary knowledge.
2. MANUFACTURING OF ROAD SHOWER: Applicant agrees to not purchase or import Road Shower or a similar copy of Road Shower from any other source, person, factory, or company.
3. OWNERSHIP OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The Applicant acknowledges that all of the Confidential Information, including any copyright, trademarks, logos, images, etc., shall at all times remain the absolute property of the Road Shower, LLC.
4. NO RIGHTS TO CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: Nothing in this Agreement confers upon the Applicant any right or license to any part of the Confidential Information.
5. TERM OF AGREEMENT. The term of this agreement is 15 years commencement upon the date of this Agreement.
6. USE OF LOGOS, IMAGES, DOMAIN NAMES.If parties in this agreement enter into a business relationship, the Applicant will be granted use of logos, brand name, images, manuals and other marketing material. If parties discontinue the relationship, then Applicant will discontinue use of all proprietary logos, images, domain names, etc, that refer to Road Shower. Under no circumstances will Applicant create or name a company using the term Road Shower. Nor will Applicant create a domain name, a Facebook page, or any other internet entity with the term Road shower, roadshower, roadshower.com, roadshower.au for example. Applicant may sell and import Road Shower under their own company name and under their own company website. The purpose of this is that there will be only one Road Shower company and that is the one in the United States represented by the discloser.
7. GOVERNING LAW - This Agreement is made and entered into in the country listed under company info. In the event of a dispute, the Applicant agrees to submit themselves to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that place.