Welcome to this ATC swap! This sign up form is for USA residents. If you are outside of the USA and want to participate, please allow 4 weeks for receipt of your cards. You must contact me via email as well as filling out this form to assure proper postage costs are determined and transferred to myself.
Signups are open from June 8 - 30, 2018.
Swap items are due to arrive with the host on Friday, July 13th.
Swap Item: ATC
Theme: Get Outside
Restriction: Must include return postage and $2 -OR- $5 to cover packing/shipping for USA residents; contact me if international
You can use any stamp company, any colour scheme, any technique you like as long as you stay within the Get Outside theme.
Think soft breezes, fresh cut grass, pesky mosquitos, and jumping in puddles. Sunburnt noses, diving for treasures, and long walks on the beach. Explore your world!
Super fun awesome bonus surprise for this swap!!
I have teamed up with the amzing MMedel Illustrations for a set of themed digital images for participants! You do not have to use it, but each participant gets to select one of the five images at sign up. The image will be emailed to you. Maria is also lovingly awarding one random particpant with 3 digital images, or a bundle, of their choice AND 30% shop discount! Super sweet!
How does this swap work?
1. You sign up by filling in this form.
2. You create 9 identical ATCs
3. Watch this handy packing VIDEO and/or read this ARTICLE on how to properly ship your ATCs.
4. If you choose to ship in a card collector sleeve, place each ATC in the sleeve, and post them in an envelope with proper postage. If you do not ship in a sleeve, that is ok! Refer to the video and/or article on ways to ship them safely. The host has sleeves available for return shipping.
5. Remember to either include postage for return in a standard envelope (1 regular First Class stamp AND 2-3 additional oz stamps - excess will be returned) AND $2, or $5 to cover host expense (ATC shipping and digital image).
6. Mail the ATCs, allowing sufficient time for them to reach the host by the due date.
When all swaps are received on the due date, I will swap them ... repack them ... mail them ... and you receive happy mail with ATCs made by other artists!
You can find ATC swap FAQ's on my blog ... just CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions before signing up, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Swap Question' in the title line. I will get back to you ASAP with an answer ... and there are no silly questions!
I am very excited to see your ATCs!