Class of 2018 New Grad Verification
The purpose of this form is to verify your academic/graduation status and provide you with an exclusive 18% New Grad discount which you can apply toward continuing education courses (live and online) offered by Section on Women's Health between now and 11:59pm Eastern Time, September 1, 2018.*
- Pelvic Health Physical Therapy Level 1 (PH1)
- Pelvic Health Physical Therapy Level 2 (PH2)
- *Bowel Dysfunction* Version (PH2-BD)
- *Pelvic Pain* Version (PH2-PP)
- Fundamental Topics of Pregnancy & Postpartum Physical Therapy (OBF)
- Advanced Topics of Pregnancy & Postpartum Physical Therapy (OBF)
- Considerations & Preparation for Intrapartum Support (OBI)
- Piston Science Part Two: It Depends! Clinical Decision Making in the Real World (PSP2) *NEW* (see prerequisite)
- Pelvic Floor Intervention Strategies for Urogenital and Breast Cancer Rehabilitation
Please note that if you want to take a Level 2 *Bowel Dyfunction* or the Level 2 *Pelvic Pain*, you must take both courses in order to proceed to the Level 3.
If you have any questions, please contact the SoWH Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in our courses!
Section on Women's Health-APTA
8400 Westpark Drive, 2nd Floor
McLean, Virginia 22102
The information you enter in this form must be an accurate and true representation of you and your graduation status. We verify all submissions to ensure current graduation status. If it is discovered that false information has been provided by you in your form submission (even after you have obtained and used the discount code) the SoWH Office reserves the right to cancel your course registration and not permit you to enter the course. You may not share the discount code with others. If you know of other graduating PTs (Class of 2018), please send them the link to this form (https://form.jotform.com/81626102840146) so that they can complete it and also obtain a discount code. This discount code cannot be applied to past purchases and cannot be combined with other discounts offered by Section on Women's Health.