Term of Position is October 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021 with a renewal option from April 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021
By signing this agreement you agree to the following:
1. Fulfill the role of President as outlined in the
a. Leadership Team Agreement
b. President's Position Description
2. Arrive at meetings a minimum of 15 minutes early to be sure that the meeting effectively starts and ends on time.
3. Display a positive, supportive, and professional attitude.
4. Be sure that (by delegation of duties)
a. Passport to Success and Mentor Program is effectively carried out.
b. Visitor Host program is effectively carried out.
c. Membership Committee program is effectively carried out.
d. Education Coordinator is providing quality BNI focused education every week.
e. Vice President and Secretary/Treasurer responsibilities are being carried out.
f. Meeting Agenda is being followed.
g. Monthly Chapter SUCCESS Meetings are being held and monthly reports entered on time.
h. Ongoing leadership, motivation, direction, and coaching are handled
i. Monthly Roundtables are attended by appropriate members representing your chapter.
5. Be willing and able to communicate and cooperate with the Director and BNI Regional Support Team in their pursuits to improve and maintain the quality of your chapter.
6. Complete Online Training on BNI University before attending Leadrship Training in September.
7. Attend mandatory in person Leadership Team Training in September and March.