Term of Position is October 1, 2019 to September 30, 2020
By signing this agreement you agree to the following:
1. Fulfill the role of Vice President as outlined in the
a. Leadership Team Agreement
b. Vice President Position Description
2. Arrive at meetings a minimum of 15 minutes early to be sure that the meeting effectively starts and ends on time.
3. Display a positive, supportive, and professional attitude.
4. Be sure that
a. Maintain an accurate Chapter Roster and Membership Dues Report in BNI Connect.
b. Membership Committee duties are effectively carried out
c. Meeting Agenda is being followed.
d. Ongoing leadership, motivation, direction, and coaching are handled
5. Participate in the monthly Chapter SUCCESS Meeting
6. Effectively chair a Membership Committee Meeting Monthly and enter a monthly online report to the Regional Support Team.
7. Participate in Leadership Roundtables in December and May.
8. Be willing and able to communicate and cooperate with the Director and BNI Regional Support Team in their pursuits to improve and maintain the quality of your chapter.
9. Require all Membership Committee members attend a training in person or online before serving in their position.
10. Attend mandatory in person Leadership Team Training in September and March.