Chapel Hill-Carrboro Youth Forward’s Youth Investment Fund is designed to help support organizations addressing key gaps in youth services throughout the community. Applicants must be a nonprofit serving Chapel Hill-Carrboro youth between the age of five and twenty. Grants will be awarded to projects that fall within the areas Youth Forward have identified as funding priorities. Please visit the website to obtain the current funding priorities.
Before starting your application:
1. If your organization is currently recieving funding from the Oak Foundation, please contact email@example.com before submitting your application.
2. Review the funding priorities and guidelines to make sure your program or project meets the qualifications and requirements.
3. Review this quick video on how to complete the grant application.
4. Download a copy of the application before you start. Prepare the additional documents you will need to complete your application. You will need to upload the following:
Copy of the current IRS determination letter indicating 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
Narrative: Review the outline of what your narrative should include, as well as formatting guidelines.
and complete the evaluation template.
Budget: You may use your own budget or the template provided. Simply
a copy of the template and review the instructions that have been provided. In addition, feel free to customize this template to fit your needs.
Financial Statement: Provide your organization's most recent audited and/or unaudited financial statement.
Board membership list with names and affiliations.
5. Answer all the questions in the order listed and within the space or pages required.
6. Click "Next" below to begin your application and upload any supporting documents where indicated.
All applications must be completed by 5pm EST on October 5th, 2018. If you have any problems completing or submitting your application, please contact or (919) 960-1673.