• By participating in the market, all vendor agree to exhibit their work at their own risk. Market Bleu and its representatives will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items and will not be held responsible for personal injury to the artist. Market Bleu does not guarantee specific numbers of attendees or sales for vendors.
• The application fee and table fee are both non-refundable. No refunds shall be given due to cancellation or interruption of event beyond the control of Market Bleu.
• Market Bleu and CAC assume no liability for, and cannot be held responsible for, any theft, damage, or personal injury resulting from or during any markets.
• As a participating vendor in Market Bleu, you will be responsible for any and all damages, expenses and losses, including theft and property loss, caused by any person who attends, participates in, or provides goods and services connected with the use of the facility and all tangible property.
• Insurance is recommended for each vendor in case of any claims. Any accidents caused by a vendor’s set-up or goods will be the responsibility of that vendor.
• Vendors are responsible for collecting appropriate taxes. For more information on tax liabilities, please visit the Ohio Department of Revenue website to obtain proper permits and or licenses.
• This agreement has been read, understood and entered into voluntarily and freely by the applicant, and shall become effective upon submission by the applicant.