DAY 1: THEORY
- Application and compliance
- Companies’ responsibility and authority
- DPA (Designated Person Ashore)
- Role of the captain
- Preventive provisions in the event of an emergency
- Corrective actions and report in the event of an accident
- Maintenance of vessel and equipment
- Inspections and records
- Safety Management Manuel
- Internal audits
- Document of compliance and Safety Management
- Validity periods
- SMM content and operational documents
- Structure of SMS (Safety Manuel System) document ashore
- Structure of SMS document on board
- SMS assessment reviews
- External audits
- Role of SMS in protecting the environment
- ISM Code and safety culture
DAY 2: PRATICAL
- Presentation of a mini ISM and its implementation
- Practical exercises to implement a Safety Management System on board
- Drafting action sheets
PARTICIPATION AND REGISTRATION
Any participation in a training session organised by the Yacht Club de Monaco implies that the candidate
accepts the course content that has been communicated to them.
PRICE AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
The fee for this course is 400 euros.
The invoice is sent to the participant once the registration form, completed, dated and signed, has been
- by cheque
- in cash or by credit card at the Yacht Club de Monaco
- by bank transfer indicating the reference on the invoice
POSTPONEMENT OF A COURSE
The Yacht Club de Monaco reserves the right to cancel a course if there are not enough participants.
In the event, the candidate will be informed as soon as possible, and his/her registration will automatically go forward to the next session.
ABSENCE - CANCELLATION
No reductions in the fee will be granted in the event of a candidate being absent during a course.
Cancellations made by telephone and confirmed in writing more than a month before the course starts are eligible for a refund or to be carried over.
Cancellations made by telephone and confirmed in writing less than a month before the course starts will not be eligible for a refund except in the event of force majeure. The candidate’s registration will automatically be carried forward to the next session.