Admin Fee = US$200
120 (or more) days prior to arrival – Admin fee deducted, 100% of balance refunded.
90-119 days prior to arrival – Admin fee deducted, 75% of balance refunded
31-89 days prior to arrival – Admin fee deducted, 50% of balance refunded
30 (or less) days prior to arrival – Forfeit 100% of payments. NO REFUNDS!
*Policy EXCEPTION: Cancellation on booking done for stays between Christmas & New Year and Easter Holiday (Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Sunday & Monday) see website policy page for exact dates, will be subject to the following changes in the above policy: 61-89 days prior to arrival date, Admin fee deducted, 50% of balance refunded
- All cancellations must be received in writing and confirmed by our resort to be considered valid/effective.
- Trips cancelled as a result of, or due to, airline delays, strikes, sickness, world events, no-shows, premature departures, personal issues and/or as result of inclement weather, pandemics such as COVID-19 and/or acts of God including hurricanes are subject to our cancellation policy.
- No refunds will be given for denied entry caused by failure to carry proper proof of citizenship or the appropriate visa. (Read about entry requirements on our website)
- No refunds will be given for cancellations due to being placed into quarantine for medical issues including pandemics such as COVID-19. Rescheduled stays will be subject to rescheduling cost and policies.
- If you are required to be quarantined while at the resort for an extended period of time, the resort will provide a discounted rate for accommodations and meals, pending availability.
- There is a $200 USD/$400.00 BZE administration fee for all cancellations; this fee will be deducted prior to all refunds.
NOTE: The hotel management declines all responsibilities for valuables left in the room after check out! Unused portions of Packages (meals and/or activities etc.) / Trips shortened as a result of or due, but not limited, to airline delays, strikes, world events, no-shows, premature departures, personal issues, inclement weather, pandemics such as COVID-19 and/or acts of God, including hurricanes are NON-refundable and NON-transferable.
As such, we recommend getting travel insurance to help protect your travel investment as well as to assist in ensuring medical coverage when traveling outside of the United States. Below are links to the travel insurance companies recommended by most hotels here in Belize. Please note that we are in no way affiliated with these companies. Kindly contact them directly for any assistance.
Kindly note: Purchase of the Belize Travel Health Insurance is now optional, but encouraged. See the Belize Tourism website for FAQS. We are not affiliated with Belize Travel Insurance. Kindly note, procedures can change, so it’s best to check with the Belize Tourism Board site for the most up to date information: https://www.travelbelize.org/health-safety/.