Proust for physicians
The Proust Questionnaire has its origins in a parlor game popularized by Marcel Proust, the French essayist and novelist, who believed that, in answering these questions, an individual reveals his or her true nature. Here is a version of the questionnaire modified for physicians. Feel free to skip questions, but please answer at least 15. This survey should be completed only by British Columbian physicians.
Enter your first and last name.
Enter your email
Where do you live?
1. What profession might you have pursued, if not medicine?
2. Which talent would you most like to have?
3. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
4. Who are your heroes?
5. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
6. What is your greatest fear?
7. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
8. What characteristic do your favorite patients share?
9. Which living physician do you most admire?
10. What is your favorite activity?
11. On what occasion do you lie?
12. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
13. What is your favorite place?
14. What medical advance do you most anticipate?
15. What is your most marked characteristic?
16. What do you most value in your colleagues?
17. What are your favorite books?
18. What is your greatest regret?
19. What is the proudest moment of your career?
20. What is your motto?
21. How would you like to die?
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform