If you would like to see who else has entered please click here.
Rules and conditions:
· This is a FIDE event; English players must have an ECF membership Silver or above.
Bronze members must pay £7.50 extra with total. Your fees will be passed to ECF. Alternatively, Ring 01424 775 222 or visit http://www.englishchess.org.uk/ to join/upgrade.
· Players who belong to a FIDE nation other than ENG (e.g. POL or IND) don't need to belong to the ECF, but will still need to pay the additional £7.50. However, you need to quote your FIN (FIDE Identification Number) with your entry. Non-English players will have to obtain a FIN from their national federation before entering. Mr. Raoof will register English players directly with FIDE after the tournament.
· Six Round Swiss Pairing System.
· 15 minutes + 5 seconds increment of time control, per player per side.
· FIDE Rules of Rapidplay will apply.
· Games will be FIDE rated.
· The FIDE and the ECF database will be used to scrutinise participants’ grading/rating.
· No player wins more than one prize.
· Prize money will be shared equally between tied players.
The BBCA reserves the right to refuse an entry, without assigning a reason, or to cancel or merge two sections for lack of adequate participants. The BBCA reserves the right to modify the format and prizes if required.
DISPUTES: In all matters the Chief Arbiter’s decision will be final.
£25 per entry in Open or Major.
£20 for BBCA members only.
Grandmasters, International Masters, WGMs and WIMs are free to enter.
Entry and Payment Procedure:
Pay your entry fee to British Bangla Chess Association at Lloyds Bank sort code:30-92-90 A/C No:34578668. Write your surname as reference.