If you would like to see who else has entered please click here.
RULES AND CONDITIONS:
• This is a FIDE event; English players must have an ECF valid membership Silver or above.
• Bronze members and other non-ECF members must pay £9:00 ECF “Pay to Play” with entry fee which will be passed to ECF.
• For Major and minor Sections, players with ECF grading should join into the equivalent FIDE rated sections.
• Foreign players don’t need to be ECF members. But will require to quote FIN (FIDE Identification Number) with entry. Non-English players will have to obtain a FIN from their national federation before entering. The Chief Arbiter, Mr. Adam Raoof will register English players directly with FIDE after the tournament.
• Six Round Swiss Pairing System.
• 15 minutes + 5 seconds increment of time control, per player per side.
• FIDE Rules of Rapidplay will apply.
• Games will be FIDE rated.
• The updated FIDE and the ECF database July 2019 will be used to scrutinise and determine participants’ grading/rating. Players’ current, valid rapid grading/rating will be taken into account. In absence of a rapid grading/rating, the valid standard grade will be accepted.
• 1st and 2nd prize winners will not qualify for grading prizes. Prize money will be shared equally between tied players.
• Smoking is not allowed in the school perimeter.
• Players with food allergy and intolerance are strongly advised NOT to have our food as it will be provided by the outside caters.
The BBCA reserves the right to refuse an entry, without assigning a reason, or to cancel or merge sections for lack of adequate participants. The BBCA reserves the right to modify the format and prizes if required. Places will be offered as “First Come First Served” basis.
In all matters the Chief Arbiter’s decision will be final.
The data collected and held will be used for BBCA tournament management, future event planning and notification. Photos and videos will be published and broadcasted on media. By submitting this form, please be advised you are consenting the use of your personal data. You are able to remove consent at any time by emailing opt out request to email@example.com
Entry Fees: £25 per entry. £20 per entry for BBCA members and Juniors only.
Entry and Payment Procedure: Pay your entry fee to British Bangla Chess Association at Lloyds Bank sort code:30-92-90 A/C No:34578668. Write your surname as reference.