* All applications must be entered no later than Friday, February 21st 2020.
* BYOC ticket holders only may enter.
* No application fee is required for entry.
* Each entry will be reviewed by the DreamHack team. Upon selection, the DreamHack team will reach out to invite you to the Ceremony which will take place on Sunday, February 23rd.
* 1st Place in each category will receive $250
* Up to 2 runner-ups will also be selected of which will receive tickets and DreamHack swag.
Each Applicant represents and warrants that:
* Applicant has the authority to apply for the Championship and the person entering the application on Applicant's behalf is authorized to do so.
* Applicant's application for and receipt of the Championship will not violate any agreement or understanding by which Applicant is bound, including any confidentiality, employment, consulting, intellectual property assignment, or license agreement.
* Entry and publication of Applicant's will not infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
By applying for the Championship, each Applicant assumes responsibility for and will indemnify, release, and hold harmless DreamHack, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from any and all responsibility or liability arising out of or in connection with: (a) any breach of Applicant's representations or warranties contained herein; and (b) Applicant's violation of the Rules and any guidelines, policies and terms prescribed by DreamHack.
Except where prohibited, Applicant consents to DreamHack’s use of Applicant's name, likeness, and similar characteristics for the purpose of streaming, advertising, selling, or otherwise promoting the Championship, the Expo, and the Event. Applicant agrees that there will be no financial or other monetary compensation for such use.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Applicant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Championship; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the application process or the Championship; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Championship or the processing of applications; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Applicant"s participation in the Championship. If for any reason an Applicant"s application is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Applicant's sole remedy is another application in the Championship.
All preliminary application information that is entered is confidential and will be only viewed by DreamHack staff.
reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Championship for any causes beyond the control of DreamHack that affect the effective administration, proper conduct, or integrity of the Championship. If this event should occur, DreamHack will post notice on the DreamHack website.