You should use the Theraplay® service mark correctly at all times in line with the protocol below. This applies to all written materials including websites, reports, case notes, supervision forms, consents, and e-mail signatures.
· The service mark ® must be used in the phrase ‘The Theraplay® Institute’.
· In a short document, such as a consent form, the service mark must be used throughout. This includes the phrases ‘Theraplay® Informed Practice’ and ‘Theraplay® based principles’.
· In a long document, such as a supervision form or report, the service mark must be used the first time the word Theraplay® appears, and thereafter Theraplay may be written without the service mark.
· On a web site, the service mark must be used throughout in descriptions of Theraplay® Informed Practice. A link to the US Theraplay® Institute and UK Theraplay® websites must be provided.
· Any use of the service mark must be accompanied by a footnote or note consisting of the following phrase: “Theraplay® is a registered service mark of The Theraplay Institute, 1840 Oak Ave., Suite 320, Evanston, IL 60201, USA”.