In order to be eligible to appear on the ballot for election to the Board of Directors, members must have:
1. actively served on a GBRAR committee for one (1) full year prior to the year in which they are nominated, and have met the attendance requirements for that committee
2. attended at least one (1) GBRAR Business, State or National REALTOR® Association meeting prior to nomination.
3. regularly participated in Association functions (ex. Educational course, REALTOR® Day, REALTOR® Expo, Trends, PAC Fundraisers, or other events).
4. been a GBRAR member in good standing for the past three (3) consecutive years.
5. completed and returned a nomination form with at least one (1) letter of recommendation by the designated deadline.
Upon receipt of the Nomination, the nominee will be sent a Nomination Profile form to complete; will be asked to supply a recent photo; and a one-paragraph description of themselves, their background and why they want to serve on the Board of Directors (limited to 100 words or less.)