1. Any Circle K Club in good standing with Circle K International and the Georgia District is eligible to apply for these awards. To be considered in good standing with both Circle K International and the Georgia District of Circle K, your club must have sent in dues to the International office. Members reported must be in good standing as reported to Circle K International as of the last available dues report from Circle K International prior to the District Convention.
2. All Club Monthly Reports (CMRs) from April 2018 to January 2019 must be submitted to the Membership Update Center. Any secretaries having issues with access or submissions need to email email@example.com.
3. The activities described within this packet may cover any event taking place between the 2018 District Convention (February 2018) and the 2019 District Convention (February 2019).
4. The awards signature sheet must be signed by the Circle K Club President, the Circle K Club Secretary, the Sponsoring Kiwanis Club President, and the Circle K Club Faculty or Kiwanis advisor for the award packet to be considered eligible. Failure to obtain proper signatures will result in the disqualification of all awards. All signatures must be original. Some awards require additional signatures. Please read each award carefully for these requirements. The award signature sheet can be found here: 2019 GACKI Awards Signature Sheet
5. Your club does not need to attend District Convention to apply for awards. However, all materials must be turned in before the convention begins.
6. Awards are due one week BEFORE check-in at District Convention, on Friday, February 15, 2019. Awards should be submitted through this portal. The entire packet MUST be completed. All additional material (i.e. scrapbook and t-shirt) must be mailed to the address below. The packet must ARRIVE by Wednesday, February 13, 2019 to ensure enough time for arrival. Note: Depending on the awards you enter, you may not need to mail any materials.
Please send additional materials to:
GACKI Awards – 2019
c/o Stacey Fountain
175 Marshall Rd.
Milledgeville, GA 31061
7. Read the entire packet carefully before beginning work on your application. All applications must be submitted through this portal.
NOTE: there is some duplication in the date required for several of the awards that may be submitted for consideration. The reason for the duplication is that these forms closely resemble those of Circle K International’s, and the intent is for all clubs to be able to enter international contests without much additional effort. DO NOT use the district awards forms in place of the international awards forms. Your submission(s) could be rejected.