In consideration of being allowed to participate in the event or activity referenced above, I acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1) The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2) I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES of others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3) I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4) I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees, their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event ("RELEASEES"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
5) There will be no refunds given for missing sessions. An email must be provided 24 hours prior to any activity and it will be to my discretion of the cancelation whether or not I will refund the session. In case of emergency proof of appointment must be shown. If by any means there is a government shutdown a credit will be applied for anything pending to be used as future sessions, or towards a camp of your choice or merchandise.
Lastly, due to the current COVID-19 rules, I ask all athletes to abide by the following.
1. If you are not feeling well or have any symptoms STAY HOME this is a MUST for the safety of everyone else.
2. Bringing your own basketball, water bottle, and making sure not to share anything.
By submitting and agreeing to this form, you also give us full consent to take pictures & video of your son which could be used for promotional / advertisement purposes.
ie: website, flyers, Facebook / Instagram posts